- Max Supply: ~ 25,000,000 $DKA
- Circulating Supply: 2,000,000 $DKA
The intial $DKA tokens supply were pre-minted, and are distributed as follows:
- Public Sale Campaign = 440,000 $DKA (1 $DKA = 0.30 $BUSD)
- Liquidity Pool = 60,000 $DKA (1 $DKA = 0.25 $BUSD)
- Mining Program = 200,000 $DKA
- Bounties/Airdrops = 200,000 $DKA
- Team = 100,000 $DKA (1 $DKA = 0.25 $BUSD)
- Foundation = 1,000,000 $DKA (locked for at least 6 month, extend duration via governance)
Our three team members have each purchased tokens for $5000 (4 x 25,000 $DKA x 0.25 $BUSD). The token price is the same as in the crowdpooling campaign. We decided to do this because we believe in the project and want to ensure a fair token launch, so everyone pays the same price.
We want to be as transparent as possible. The funding from our team members will be used for further security audits and marketing campaigns. Furthermore, after the crowdpooling campaign has been successfully completed, we will burn the foundation tokens.
We can't wait to launch the DEKA dApp and show you what we've been working on for the last few months. To help ensure that the initial onboarding experience goes as smoothly as possible, we wanted to share three strategies that you could use during the mainnet launch.
Be sure to check out the docs for a deep dive into DEKA, or watch out for the explainer video demonstrating a step-by-step dApp walkthrough which will be released soon.
Staker, Maker, or Taker?! Read on to know the differences and find your strategy.
- April 11th-16th (2pm UTC): $DKA Crowdpooling Campaign
- May 25th (4pm UTC): DEKA App opens for Liquidity Providers/Makers
- May 25th (4pm UTC): DEKA App opens for Everyone
- TBA: DEKA Mining Program Start